Applying to a university can be a time consuming and complicated process, especially if English is not your first language.
The Premium Service provides you with a dedicated advisor who will give you an initial consultation and prepare your application to the highest quality, guaranteeing you receive at least one offer from a desired university.
- Advise on which course to apply for
- Provide a check list of documents required by the university
- Provide a personal statement questionnaire for you to answer
- Write a personal statement on the basis of your answers to the questionnaire
- Edit all supporting documents once, including the CV and the reference letter
- Fill in the university application form
- Make sure the application is received by the university after submission and actively liaise with the university to follow up.
Terms & Conditions
This contract sets the responsibilities of the Future Advisers Consultants and is an exhaustive list of the services you will receive from the Premium Service.
Under the Premium Service Future Advisers will do the following:
- The cost of the Future Advisers’s Premium Service is £200
- This service guarantees an offer from a university and, if you do not receive one, you will be entitled to apply to more universities free of charge or a full refund of £200.
- If there is an application fee required by the university you will need to pay upon request to the university directly.
- The fee is not refundable if after payment you decide not to use the service.