GCSE Pathway program offers more youthful understudies from 13 years upwards an early chance to build up the dialect, learning and social aptitudes they have to succeed in the very aggressive universe of advanced education. Taking in with other universal understudies from everywhere throughout the world, it helps youngsters to end up sure worldwide residents, sponsored by the best training taught in a genuinely multicultural environment.
After fruitful finish of the Pathway GCSE Program , worldwide understudies can proceed with movement towards college by examining their A Levels with Bellerbys.
Understudies matured 15 and over ought to allude to our 1-Year GCSE program, which is intended to give an establishing in center subjects to empower movement to A Level.
Every GCSE Pathway Program is comprised of center subjects and choices. The pathway is then further improved with particular pathway enhancement programs, which move understudies to pick up a more extensive and more profound comprehension of their picked subjects and sets them up for the difficulties of A Level and college considers.
Understudies entering in Year 9 notwithstanding considering center subjects are given the chance to investigate all subjects through a progression of 4 week module courses.
Year 9: Pathway Discovery
- Physical Education
- Advanced Foreign Languages
- Data Technology
- Module subjects (4 week): Economics, Business Studies, Psychology, Art, History, Geography, Drama, Global Perspectives
- Additionally: PSHE, Tutorials, Assembly
Alternatives are then looked over the rundown underneath:
- Business Studies
- Global Perspectives
- Plus: PSHE, Tutorials, Assembly
- 3 options are chosen for each Pathway except Young Oxbridge where 2 options are selected. The option to substitute with English+ and / or Study Periods will be discussed with students on arrival.
- An essential element to the course is the wide variety of pathway enrichment programmes, which form an integral part of the programme.
Academic Entry Requirements
- Year 9: Completed Year 7 and Year 8 (in own country). Strong grades and excellent academic reference. IELTS 4.5 level or equivalent
- Year 10: Completed Year 8 or Year 9 (in own country). Strong grades and excellent academic reference. IELTS 5.0 level or equivalent
- Year 11: This is only for students already studying for GCSE in a British International School. Strong grades and excellent academic reference